World Highest Waterfall
There is a magical space, unique, hidden in the heart of Madrid. It is the largest vertical garden and highest waterfall in the world as recognized by the Guinness record book. You can visit this vertical garden and waterfall at the exclusive Hotel Mercure Madrid Santo Domingo located near Callao and Gran Via. Awesome with of exceptional beauty, this garden creates a real microclimate, with 844 m², more than 200 plant species and a height of almost 25 meters.
- Project : Large Waterfall at Hotel Santo Domingo, Madrid, Spain
- Project Team: Lumiartecnia Internacional, dSign2Solution, Viveros Nazaret
- Architect Studio : Antonio Núñez
- Water Engineering : Lumiartecnia Internacional
- Client : Hotel Mercure Santo Domingo