Tres Centurias Square
The old railway station building and its surroundings were remodeled to create a modern and attractive theme park dedicated to the railroad. Inside the complex there is the country's largest railroad museum. To beautify the park and gardens a set of architectural fountains were installed as well as a large Aquatic Ballet that is a major attraction for visitors who can enjoy a spectacular show of water, light and sound.
The Aquatic Ballet for Plaza de las Tres Centurias was the first of many waterscaping projects developed by Lumiartecnia Internacional in Mexico.
Each water jet set is activated by an underwater ultrafast time response solenoid valve LI-1050.
- Project : Tres Centurias Square, Aguascalientes, México
- Project Team: Lumiartecnia Internacional, EF, Fideicomiso Tres Centurias
- Architect Studio : Equipo Arquitectos Fideicomiso Tres Centurias
- Water Engineering : Lumiartecnia Internacional
- Client : Aguascalientes Government