Digital Water Pavilion
This impressive interactive outdoor digital curtain is 120 meters long, and forms part of an innovative building which was acclaimed by Time magazine as the best architectural innovation of the year. All water engineering was developed entirely by Lumiartecnia International.
More information at: http://www.lumiartecnia.com/blog/recent-projects/digital-water-pavilion/
- Project : Digital Water Pavilion 2008, Zaragoza, España
- Project Team: MIT Architecture School, Siemens, Arup, Lumiartecnia Internacional, Ingemetal
- Architect Studio: Carlo Ratti Associati
- Water Engineering : Lumiartecnia Internacional
- Client : ExpoZaragoza 2008