It is the first three-dimensional fountain in the world. This state-of-the-art fountain behaves as a three-dimensional water sculpture, continually evolving in an attractive and interactive way. This project is a breakthrough in the conception of architectural fountains. The 3D Fountain is a dry-deck 400 m² square matrix of 15 by 15 water jets, arranged in 15 parallel lines of 15 water jets each. All 225 water jets are controlled individually with accurate control over the height and position at all times. Each water jet is activated by an underwater ultrafast time response solenoid valve LI-1050.
More information at: http://www.lumiartecnia.com/blog/recent-projects/3d-fountain/
- Project : 3D Fountain, Zaragoza, Spain
- Project Team: Lumiartecnia Internacional, TVE, i3, Bruesa, ZAV2000
- Architect Studio: I3 Arquitectos
- Water Engineering : Lumiartecnia Internacional
- Client : ExpoZaragoza 2008