DWC at Turkmenbashi Airport
In April 2010 a new four-story terminal building was opened with a capacity of 800 passengers per hour. In addition, a new control tower height with a height of 61 metres was put into operation. It was equipped with special equipment, as well as housing for receiving VIP-persons, meetings and conferences.
An elegant Digital Water Curtain design was placed at the main lounge, to inform, refresh and surprise the passengers and visitors.
- Project : Halkara International Airport, Turkmenbashi, Turkmenistan
- Project Team: Lumiartecnia Internacional, YemYessil, Polimeks
- Architect Studio : Polimeks
- Water Engineering : Lumiartecnia Internacional
- Client : Turkmenistan Government