CTBA Walkable Fountains
The four towers represent the most modern and futuristic Madrid. Construction began in 2004 and was inaugurated in late 2008 and early 2009. The official name of the complex is Cuatro Torres Business Area (CTBA).
The towers are located where the old Real Madrid Sports City was. Currently the area has open spaces, gardens and two twin sets of dry deck Digital water fountains and architectural fountains, illuminated at night with RGB LED lights, engineered by Lumiartecnia Internacional.
- Project : Digital Walkable Fountain 4 Towers, Madrid, Spain
- Project Team: Lumiartecnia Internacional, Imesapi
- Architect Studio : LV Salamanca
- Water Engineering : Lumiartecnia Internacional, Imesapi
- Client : Madrid Municipality