Aquatic Ballet at Valencia Music Palace
In the 'Palau de la Música' all kinds of music-related activities, whether inside or outside, as the great Fountain of Palau which dances to the beat of the music in the Turia Gardens, where the fountain is located.
- Free show: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 12 to 14 hours
- Interactive show: Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and the day before, but at night, 20 to 22 hours
In this show classical music combines with the water fountain since the fountain jets come out according to the beat of the music. During the day, thanks to the representation, it is easy to see how the rainbow is formed with water and at night, in addition to music and waterthey add a combination of lights that makes it even more interesting. The fact is that if you are walking along the river is a very striking display, especially at night, since with colorful lights illumination gains much.
Más información en: http://www.lumiartecnia.com/blog/recent-projects
- Project : Aquatic Ballet at Palau de la Música de Valencia. Valencia. Spain
- Project Team: Lumiartecnia Internacional, Imesapi.
- Water Engineering : Lumiartecnia Internacional, Imesapi.
- Client : Valencia Municipality