3D Water Matrix
The 3D Digital Water Curtain represents the beginning of a new generation of digital water technology, showcased in a unique art piece that displays amazing three-dimensional water volumes, patterns and surprising evolutions.
Upon entering the museum room where it is exhibited, the audience is amazed to see the striking volumetric shapes the water Matrix curtain performs, while they walk around the art piece, in a theatrical atmosphere.
This new and original DWC belongs to "Robotic Art" exhibition. It was exhibited at Science City, in Paris, from April 8th 2014 to January 4th 2015.
- Project : 3D Water Matrix, Paris, France
- Project Team: Lumiartecnia Internacional, Epidemic
- Artists : Shiro Takatani y Christian Partos
- Water Engineering : Lumiartecnia Internacional
- Client : Paris Science city museum